About the job
We are expanding our team with a Clinical Specialist who will be responsible for connecting, maintaining and supporting clinical partners and customers of FlowView’s software. In addition, you will help (co)design and execute clinical trial activities and work closely with all team members
within the assigned clinical projects. Your goal will be to help make our Saas application for the analysis of clinical flow cytometry data a success.
FlowView Diagnostics is a startup company founded in August 2020 as a spin-out from the University Medical Center Utrecht and the Radboud University Nijmegen. We are on a mission to fundamentally improve the standardization and interpretation of complex clinical diagnostics data sets. We need, therefore, to raise the quality of interpretation, of flow cytometry datasets by automating the analysis and advanced interpretation with new algorithms. Such a fast diagnostic work-up will allow clinicians to refine their treatment decision. The company developed a unique algorithm (‘Asudes’) to automatically analyze multi-variate datasets generated by flow cytometry technology.
- Collaborate and liaise with external clinical partners (e.g., KOLs),
- (Co)develop clinical /performance evaluation protocols, plans and write reports including
literature review for studies
- Support our sales department in conducting customer demonstrations (also during trade shows)
- Analyze user feedback and translate into relevant input for the product roadmap
- Provide the necessary input and follow-up of application-related incidents
- Develop and perform training sessions of our product at clinical sites
- Conduct evaluations and develop sales strategies opportunities
- Support clinical partners with FlowView’s software
- Interact with study sites to review, extrapolate, collect study data for clinical evaluation
- Review and verify source documentation to determine accuracy and completeness
- Communicate discrepancies to clinical team for action resolution
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, protocols, and study specific guidelines
- (Co)develop Study protocols and ICF documents / amendments
You will love this job if:
- You have a passion for improving diagnostic procedures supporting healthcare
- You feel comfortable in a multi-functional role in a start-up company
- You have an interest in new technologies that help improve patient care
- You enjoy working with (satisfied) customers
- You don’t mind traveling to clinical sites
- Enjoy working in an inspiring environment
- You want to gain experience in bringing innovations to the healthcare marketplace
- Master degree in Life Sciences
- 3 or more years’ experience in the medical device industry
- Knowledge of in-vitro diagnostics, standards/regulations like GCP, IVDR, study design, statistics,
- Ability to understand assigned protocol(s) and their requirements
- Basic knowledge skills to support program-specific data review and trend identification
- Intermediate medical writing skills and medical terminology
- People person, team player and strong can-do mentality
- Good planning/project management skills (develop plans that are realistic and effective)
- Good communication, presentation and teaching skills
- Oncology/Hematology experience preferred
- Flow Cytometry experience preferred
What do we offer?
- A small-scale organization where we work based on complementary skills and team
reinforcement. Here you as a person really matter!
- An ambitious and independent team where there is plenty of space for your ideas, also those
that are out-of-the-box!
- A place where you get both responsibility and freedom to develop your talent.
- An open culture that values entrepreneurship, guts, fun, enthusiasm and trust.
- Working partly from home, in the office, and on study locations.
- The company offers a temporary position with the option of a permanent position and a competitive remuneration package.
Are you enthusiastic and recognize yourself in the above profile? Then please e-mail us your
application letter and CV: email@example.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Klaas Jan Wientjes (klaas.Jan.Wientjes@flowview.eu). By applying for the job, you agree to our privacy statement.
No unsolicited services or offers, please.